Cuisine (20 of 51)
161 restaurants available nearby
The appetizer (butterfly prawns) was delish. The main course (chicken tikka sauce with rice and lamb chops with rice) was very dry. The plating was very poor as-well.
The drinks was delicious. The vermillion Martini cocktail and candy loss cocktail was a star.
Food is always brilliant & great value.
Service & atmosphere was very good & when there was a minor issue with our order it was replaced & knocked off the bill straight away.
One of those places that every single time I go I wonder why I don’t go more often!
- Manchester Evening News Arena
- Capitol Theatre Manchester
- City of Manchester Stadium
- Manchester Art Gallery
- G-Mex Centre
- Manchester Cathedral
- Bridgewater Hall Manchester
- Palace Theatre Manchester
- Library Theatre Manchester
- Manchester Museum
- University of Salford
- Cornerhouse Manchester
- Manchester City Centre
- Whitworth Art Gallery Manchester
- Manchester Town Hall
- University of Bolton
- Royal Northern College of Music
- University of Manchester
- Imperial War Museum North
- The Velodrome Manchester