Cuisine (20 of 24)
30 restaurants available nearby
Great food in a quiet place in the city. Cold and warm appetizers were all made to order. Dine in meals were all well proportioned tasted good and were warm at service.
Wait staff was very attentive and friendly.
You can not go wrong with ABA TURKISH.
What a wonderful surprise! I had a delicious lunch at Jeannie's. My salad and shrimp puttanesca were both outstanding. And the carrot cake was wonderful. The space is airy and casual, and my server Danny was excellent. He made sure that everything was perfect. (Prices are also VERY reasonable.) A...
My brother and I while shopping made a last minute reservation for brunch. Our server Esther was very friendly, she also went above and beyond to accommodate us. Can’t wait to return to check out the new items on the dinner menu.
- Washington Square Park, New York City
- One World Trade Center
- Lincoln Center
- Whitney Museum of American Art
- Woodbridge Center Mall Shopping Center
- Lake Mohawk Golf Club
- Bay Shore Marina
- Nassau County Museum of Art
- 23rd Street Lexington Avenue Line
- Latham Circle Mall Shopping Center
- Hudson River Waterfront Walkway
- Princeton University
- High Line
- Margaret I Carman Green
- Asbury Park Boardwalk
- 14th Street Union Square
- 42nd Street Port Authority Bus Terminal
- Barclays Center
- Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York
- Bryant Park