34 restaurants available nearby
Have eaten here many times pre COVID and now that they are open with limited indoor seating, we couldn’t wait to go back.
Food is excellent and service always pleasant. It’s a BYOB restaurant which is a big plus as far as affordability.
Don’t hesitate to eat here.
We dined at Wolf to celebrate Valentine's Day and a (nervous) return to indoor dining. We never eat out on Valentine's Day because it is generally the least exciting day to do so for a million reasons. But with the reopening of indoor dining, we felt like we wanted to get out and enjoy a great...
Great outdoor dining experience! Big tent plus very effective heaters. My salad, snapper and tiramisu were all delicious. My server Tony was awesome. The prices were also very reasonable. Excellent dining option in Midtown West!
- 72nd Street Broadway Seventh Avenue Line
- Wolf Road Shoppers Park Shopping Center
- Curtis E Remfry Little League Complex
- 42nd Street Bryant Park
- Mohegan Sun Casino
- Washington Square Park, New York City
- Madison Square Garden
- Times Square
- Mercer Mall Shopping Center
- Bryant Park
- Lincoln Center
- Syracuse University
- The Galleria At White Plains Shopping Center
- Walt Whitman Mall Shopping Center
- Shunpike Village Shopping Center
- Roosevelt Field Shopping Center
- Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York
- The Palisades Center Mall
- Paramus Park Shopping Center
- Point Pleasant Beach