Cuisine (20 of 44)
95 restaurants available nearby
Even though it was overcast, we really enjoyed our time here. The service was friendly and attentive, the food was delicious. I love the broth of their chicken noodle soup! I’ll be back to try more of their menu!
We went to The Sea by Alexander's for my wife's birthday. It is a very pricey restaurant but experience was outstanding and exceeded our expectations. The food was exceptional, in particular the lobster, which was cooked to perfection. We also had the seafood paella, which was one of the best we've...
We arrived a little late for our reservation, but were greeted and seated in a beautiful outdoor covered patio with lots of shrubbery to make it pretty and tables were set apart for social distancing. Menus were online
The food sounded really noticing on the menu and we were very excited to try...
We ate outside and it was wonderful...well, as great as it can be given the choice of not eating at this fabulous restaurant!
Owner couldn’t be kinder and more helpful.
Food was excellent. Three of us had panini’s and we’re still raving about the bread and couches we made; two of us had the steak...
- San Leandro Marina
- War Memorial Opera House
- Broadway Plaza Shopping Center
- Best Western Inn Rohnert Park
- Hilton San Francisco Financial District
- Orpheum Theatre
- Almaden Plaza Shopping Center
- Town Center Corte Madera Shopping Center
- Vacaville Premium Outlets
- Outlets At Gilroy
- San Francisco International Airport
- Railroad Square Historic District
- Apple Hill
- San Pedro Square
- Silverado Plaza Shopping Center
- Walnut Creek BART Station
- Lake Merritt
- Stanford University
- Dublin Pleasanton BART Station
- Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk