Cuisine (20 of 22)
32 restaurants available nearby
Perfect amount of light, great service by all, scrumptious lunch meal and pairing of wine. First time here and had wanted to try for some months but with COVID patiently waited. Well worth the wait! Will definitely return!
I had shrimp tacos. My husband had chicken enchiladas. Outstanding. Sat on the patio, and even though it was hot, it was comfortable. The avacado margarita was to die for. We love this place. The service could have been better. We waited a long time for a refill on water and chips, but we will...
It was out second time here and it was great. Food was excellent and atmosphere is nice, spacious and relaxing. What did stand out most this time was our amazing server. She went above and beyond to make the experience exceptional. Honestly have not had such excellent service in a very long time....
- AT&T Stadium
- Days Inn and Suites DFW South
- The Adolphus
- Le Meridien Dallas, The Stoneleigh
- Dallas Arboretum And Botanical Gardens
- The Main Event
- The Shops At Legacy
- Historic Downtown Plano
- Parks At Arlington Shopping Center
- Grapevine Mills Mall Shopping Center
- Candlewood Suites Dallas-Las Colinas
- Fort Worth Zoo
- Bishop Arts District
- Rangers Ballpark In Arlington
- Six Flags Over Texas
- Dallas World Aquarium
- Warwick Melrose Hotel
- Preston Forest Shopping Center
- Reunion Tower Lookout