Cuisine (20 of 41)
71 restaurants available nearby
Our favorite neighborhood restaurant is just as good as we remember. Fantastic favorite dishes and a few new ideas. (Horray for Tuna tartar tacos!) Great cocktails. Spectacular service. So so glad you made it through 2020. We'll be back regularly ... just like in the good old days of 2019.
So this is my wife's favorite French restaurant in the area!
Love the mussels, drinks, cheeses
We always ❤love going there we just wish we could afford to go more often.!!!
Great venue. Quiet clean, new, modern. Service is very good and food excellent. Parking is plentiful and free and close.
We have been coming to Alta Strada for years now. The food was very good. Did not disappoint. My Rigatoni Bolognese was fabulous. My husband always get the Giant Chicken Parm, to be honest, was a little less "giant" this time, but equally as wonderful as in the past. Also, they use to give you...
On Sunday Brunch the fajitas were great, rock fish ceviche was light and fresh with a ginger, orange, lime juice.
Pozole was deep red and delicious...I usually like larger and more hominy, but the flavor was intense. Well done...we'll be back
- Washington Dulles Airport Marriott
- Luray Caverns
- Omni Shoreham Hotel
- Aspen Hill Shopping Center
- Washington Convention Center
- Herndon Historic District
- Purse State Park
- Golden Mile Market Place Shopping Center
- Potomac Village Shopping Center
- Rosslyn Metro Station
- Georgetown Waterfront Park
- Eastover Shopping Center
- Tysons Corner Shopping Center
- Navy Yard Metro Station
- Metro Center, Washington D.C.
- Washington Dulles International Airport
- Worthington Manor Golf Club
- Leesburg Historic District
- Foggy Bottom GWU Metro Station, Washington D.C.
- Potomac Mills Mall Shopping Center