18 restaurants available nearby
Wanted a truly special dinner before DC restaurants close for indoor dining next week. My wife and I really enjoyed the meal. We both had the lobster linguine. We were very impressed that the lobster was cooked to perfection.
This was a great find in DC. The food was great and the atmosphere was such a treat. Dining was on a patio but there were skylights and the temperature was very comfortable. The matriarch, Fritzi, came by and she was a delight to meet. I highly recommend.
- The Avant at Reston Town Center
- Red Mill Shopping Center
- Bethesda Metro Station
- The Watergate Hotel
- General William Tecumseh Sherman Monument
- Pentagon City Metro Station
- Navy Yard Metro Station
- Clarendon Metro Station
- City of Fairfax Historic District
- Washington Union Station DC
- Penn Quarter Metro Station, Washington D.C.
- National Christmas Tree
- Briggs Chaney Shopping Center
- Fair Oaks Mall Shopping Center
- Courthouse Metro Station
- Gallery Place Chinatown Metro Station, Washington D.C.
- Branchwood Shopping Center
- Andrews Air Force Base
- Potomac Village Shopping Center
- Washington National Cathedral