Cuisine (20 of 27)
46 restaurants available nearby
Nice Russian Restaurant with excellent Chicken Kiev which was my entree. We started with the Chicken Blinz which was very tasty, but quite filling for an appetizer. My wife had a ground lamb kabab, which she liked but thought it was a little plain by itself. We had very good service, and enjoyed...
The food has always been spectacular, at the team service is friendly, accurate, and attentive. My new favorite dish is the baladi eggplant which is unique and out-of-this-world tasty. Also, very few breads are as tasty as the laffah.
My friends and I had a great time dining at El Torito! One friend had dietary restrictions and the staff was very accommodating. Everything was fresh, delicious and attractively plated. Convenient parking was a plus!
This is such an unexpected surprise. It feels like a restaurant that should be in Beverly Hills. It is so great to have a nice restaurant on this side of the hill not on Ventura Blvd. We had the Branzino and it was amazing. The drinks were also quite good, not watered down and full of flavor.
- Woodland Hills Village Plaza Shopping Center
- Rodeo Drive, Beverly Hills
- Omni Los Angeles Hotel California Plaza
- Staples Center
- Old Pasadena Historic District
- Super 8 San Bernardino/Hospitality Lane
- Tyler Mall Galleria Shopping Center
- Topanga Plaza Shopping Center
- Downtown Long Beach
- Sunset Strip
- Universal Studios City Walk
- Venice Beach Boardwalk
- Four Seasons Hotel Westlake Village
- Malibu Pier
- Manhattan Beach
- Rose Park
- Westwood Memorial Park
- Victoria Gardens Shopping Center
- Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Plaza At West Covina Shopping Center