Cuisine (20 of 26)
30 restaurants available nearby
Wanted to celebrate myself and a recent promotion. I was seated outside which was nice. Started with a delicious cocktail and several apps. Definitely recommend the bruschetta and Brussels. For dinner chose the short rib. Oh my goodness it was to die for! The meat was incredibly tender. Finally for...
The fixed menu offers many interesting choices and there is certainly not a problem finding something that you would like. The food is beautifully presented and full of flavor. We had the hamachi, lamb, duck breast, foie gras, red snapper, scallops and boudin and the cheese plate. Everyone loved...
Lovely rooftop lounge overlooking the Potomac - perfect for a treat. Top notch service as you'd expect from a landmark luxury spot. Be prepared for sticker shock tho. $30-40 drinks and their signature Manhattan is delicious at $60. Yes, you read that right, Sixty dollars for one cocktail. But...
Brunch on the back patio was fabulous! Great service and frosé with lots of shade and comfy lounge seating good for our group of 6. Very accommodating to for my pup as well. Would definitely go back!
Great food, great drinks, and great service. I really enjoyed my visit. I’ll be back soon. I had the Proper Burger, which was incredible, and a few of the cocktails (I highly recommend Somewhere on a Peach). I’ll be back for sure.
- Gallery Place Chinatown Metro Station, Washington D.C.
- Rosslyn Metro Station
- Dulles Town Center Mall
- Shirlington Shopping Center
- The Avant at Reston Town Center
- John F Kennedy Center For The Performing Arts
- The Apartments at CityCenter
- Gaithersburg Marriott Washingtonian Center
- Lansdowne Resort
- Calvert Park
- Ashburn Village Shopping Center
- Shady Grove Metro Station
- Harpers Ferry Historic District
- Potomac River Waterfront Park
- Clarendon Metro Station
- Dunn Loring Merrifield Metro Station
- Verizon Center
- Fair Oaks Mall Shopping Center
- Macomb Recreation Center
- Potomac Village Shopping Center