33 restaurants available nearby
Truly wonderful dining experience at The Vault. We enjoyed the filet and the ribeye which were both delicious. We received friendly, engaging service from our arrival, at the bar (Megan) and throughout dinner (Mitchell). I would highly recommend The Vault!!
The pizza was delicious. Very different than any I've had before. The service was very good and our server was very friendly. I love the atmosphere and the gardens. It was a very enjoyable experience. I will definitely come back again.
We were seated promptly at the table of our choice. The service was great without being intrusive. Aside from the great company, Quail Lollies appetizer and sticky toffee dessert were the highlights of the meal.
A great experience:)
Couldn't have been any better. We were seated and immediately greeted by our server, Brock. We ordered a couple of appetizers, entrees and a small desert. Everything was delicious and we got them in a very reasonable amount of time. The server continuously check on us. We left stuffed and...
The food was wonderful, as was the service. The acoustics are terrible (there is nothing to absorb sound), but the decor was trendy. Anyone with hearing difficulties will be frustrated while dining inside. The patio might be a better choice. I will be back sooner rather than later, and will...
- Spillway Dam Recreation Area
- Rose City Shopping Center
- Sweeden Island Park
- West End Park
- Gulpha Gorge Picnic Grounds
- Gangster Museum of America
- Lake Willastein Park
- Magic Springs Crystal Falls
- West Markham Shopping Center
- Shackleford Plaza Shopping Center
- Burns Park Public Use Area
- Jefferson Square Shopping Center
- Little Fir Public Use Area
- Hale Avenue Historic District
- Hot Springs Central Avenue Historical District
- Little Rock Marriott
- Lake Hamilton 780
- Central High School
- Cypress Park
- University of Arkansas At Little Rock Planetarium