Cuisine (20 of 42)
159 restaurants available nearby
The crab & avocado salad appetizer AND the burrata appetizer both OUTSTANDING!!!!!
The fish & chips: the fish was quite good although a TAD overcooked/dry, but the chips were so/so (skinny fries instead of thick steak fries or wedges like we are used to).
The view & atmosphere were OUTSTANDING!...
Wonderful atmosphere, great Italian food and amazing staff / service! Ed was really friendly and attentive. Best customer service I've experienced in a long time! By far!
Locally owned business, they deserve our support during these difficult times.
Food is amazing... just a bit disappointed that now the restaurant has minimized even more the seating areas for outdoor dinning.
My husband loves it so much that he wants to keep on going at least once a month.
hard to get reservations due to the limited seating.
- San Leandro Marina
- War Memorial Opera House
- Broadway Plaza Shopping Center
- Best Western Inn Rohnert Park
- Hilton San Francisco Financial District
- Orpheum Theatre
- Almaden Plaza Shopping Center
- Town Center Corte Madera Shopping Center
- Vacaville Premium Outlets
- Outlets At Gilroy
- San Francisco International Airport
- Railroad Square Historic District
- Apple Hill
- San Pedro Square
- Silverado Plaza Shopping Center
- Walnut Creek BART Station
- Lake Merritt
- Stanford University
- Dublin Pleasanton BART Station
- Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk