Cuisine (20 of 21)
34 restaurants available nearby
Great food, outstanding service. Beautiful outdoor seating. I highly recommend the King Hoang roll it’s filled with crab, and my absolute favorites are Spicy tuna on crispy forbidden rice, so delish and the sashimi is fresh and cut perfectly .
The food was so good we had to order two appetizers. The crab cakes and corn fritters are sinful! Our waitress, Julia, was incredibly sweet and helpful; we had to pull the manager aside to give our compliments. Best scallops and pot pie we’ve ever tasted!
We love Paul Martin's and come there regularly for Drinks and Apps at the bar. We had never had brunch there and were not disappointed. The wait staff were excellent and the food was fantastic. Thanks for everything!!
We sat at the bar and Jen provided great drinks and excellent service. The food was delicious and we probably ordered too much. We’ve dined at Pearl District many times and have never been disappointed.
- Encino Town Center Shopping Center
- The Pike At Rainbow Harbor
- Pantages Theatre Hollywood
- Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills
- Glendale Galleria Shopping Center
- Chino Town Square Shopping Center
- Santa Monica Pier
- Good Shepherd Catholic Church
- Montclair Plaza Shopping Center
- Marina Del Rey
- Loews Hollywood Hotel
- Shoreline Village
- Venice Beach Boardwalk
- Ontario International Airport
- LAX Airport
- Plaza At West Covina Shopping Center
- Queen Mary
- Chino Hills Marketplace Shopping Center
- Cabin Fever by Blue Horizon Lodge
- Victoria Gardens Shopping Center