Cuisine (20 of 44)
104 restaurants available nearby
Took the whole family the the Tap Room! Everything was spectacular, the service, seating, and food. It is very hard to please 11 & 13 year old children at a classic dinner establishment. They both had spectacular meal and even took a box home for later. The drinks for the bar were outstanding,...
By far one of the best filets I've had in a long time! Like butter!!! Mushrooms were a perfect compliment. Willie was amazing and attentive even as restaurant became more crowded. Thank you for a lovely dinner.
Went for dinner on a Monday. Had a reservation and was seated right away. The food came relatively quickly after we ordered. It was delicious. Then we shared desert, that was good too. The only thing I have to point out is that they did not have paper menus, but only the ones you scan with your...
I loved that it looks like a little store front whole in the wall and the dishes were beautifully plated and delish. I didn't love the chips...they were a little thick and not salty enough BUT my Mole was so so good! my friend had a special plate and it was good - the meat was quite thin and he...
- Encino Town Center Shopping Center
- The Pike At Rainbow Harbor
- Pantages Theatre Hollywood
- Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills
- Glendale Galleria Shopping Center
- Chino Town Square Shopping Center
- Santa Monica Pier
- Good Shepherd Catholic Church
- Montclair Plaza Shopping Center
- Marina Del Rey
- Loews Hollywood Hotel
- Shoreline Village
- Venice Beach Boardwalk
- Ontario International Airport
- LAX Airport
- Plaza At West Covina Shopping Center
- Queen Mary
- Chino Hills Marketplace Shopping Center
- Cabin Fever by Blue Horizon Lodge
- Victoria Gardens Shopping Center