50 restaurants available nearby
Owners don't speak much English. But they have an option to text your order which makes it easier to order.
Food is good, and they gave full portions of the food...even for the dine la menu. I've been here prior to Dine LA and have been constantly back for their dan dan noodles.
The service was excellent and the food was exquisite. We were attended quickly to our table as soon as we arrived. It has a great vibe and atmosphere, I would highly recommend you make a reservation! Everything about this place was amazing.
Great local brewery with a wonderful set up patio area and great beer selection. They also brew their own wines that are on tap! No food on premises but they do have food trucks come in or you can order food to be delivered. Can't wait to go back!
- Mansion Owned By Johnny Depp
- Old Towne Center Shopping Center
- Santa Anita Race Track
- Ontario Mills Shopping Center
- Lucerne Valley Park
- La Cienega
- Four Seasons Hotel Westlake Village
- Port of Long Beach
- USC The University of Southern California
- Lakewood Center Mall Shopping Center
- Westfield Century City
- Third Street Promenade
- Inglewood Forum
- Cerritos Auto Square
- Manhattan Village Shopping Center
- Home Depot Shopping Center
- Rodeo Drive, Beverly Hills
- Northridge Fashion Center Shopping Center
- Stater Brothers Shopping Center
- Los Angeles City Hall