6 restaurants available nearby
The chicken sandwich was really dry and hard to consumed without the mayonnaise as a condiment. I wish there was an alternative instead of mayonnaise. For the chicken and waffles, the chicken was a bit burnt and a bit hard to consume.
Great food and spectacular view!! Would definitely recommend.
We sat outside on a balcony after declining an inside table near the kitchen. There were not many people in this area which was perfect. Our server, Jerry was excellent. He made great menu recommendations and was very attentive. Everything we ordered was delicious. My wife had the sea bass, I had...
Great smoked plank salmon and water views. The wait staff was very courteous.
- Washington Dulles Airport Marriott
- Downtown, Washington D.C.
- Mcpherson Square Metro Station
- King Street Metro Station
- Washington Hilton
- Washington Dulles International Airport
- Good Hope Park
- Farragut Square
- Tysons Corner Center
- Hyatt Place Washington D.C./National Mall
- Georgetown Waterfront Park
- Leesburg Historic District
- Dulles Town Center Mall
- Penn Quarter Metro Station, Washington D.C.
- Archives Navy Memorial Metro Station
- Potomac River Waterfront Park
- Kingstowne Shopping Center
- Washingtonian Center
- City of Fairfax Historic District
- Gallery Place Chinatown Metro Station, Washington D.C.