Cuisine (20 of 54)
174 restaurants available nearby
Had a lovely time doing an early Father’s Day dinner with my parents; Brass Rail has great bar food and small plates as well as entrees. Would recommend the spicy tomato mussels for the excellent sauce, as well as any chicken dish as they were all perfectly cooked.
The endive apple salad was decent. The chicken chorizo egg roll was fantastic! I had the roasted chicken which I really really enjoyed; the skin was crispy, the meat was tender and soft and wonderful flavor. My husband also enjoyed his porkchop.
Our waitress was very nice.
My cocktail (mojito)...
The Voutsinas Family would like to welcome you to the Glen Cove Diner. We are family owned and operated with decades of experience in the food industry. We are here to bring you a variety of assorted Greek cuisines mixed with traditional American dishes.
- Washington Square Park, New York City
- One World Trade Center
- Lincoln Center
- Whitney Museum of American Art
- Woodbridge Center Mall Shopping Center
- Lake Mohawk Golf Club
- Bay Shore Marina
- Nassau County Museum of Art
- 23rd Street Lexington Avenue Line
- Latham Circle Mall Shopping Center
- Hudson River Waterfront Walkway
- Princeton University
- High Line
- Margaret I Carman Green
- Asbury Park Boardwalk
- 14th Street Union Square
- 42nd Street Port Authority Bus Terminal
- Barclays Center
- Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York
- Bryant Park