23 restaurants available nearby
It's still the Red Lion Inn. Menu for lunch was smaller but dishes we ordered were superb. The teapots are all there and on a winter day during COVID, it was lovely to actually sit inside a restaurant and be served. Our table was completely separated from the other diners present. We savored every...
My GF and I were looking to check out some new eating places in the area, and I found a few nice reviews for Grey Area Tavern. I had driven by many times, and I always wanted to visit, and this was THE time to check it out.
I'm glad that we stopped in. During the middle of the week, there was NO...
- 72nd Street Broadway Seventh Avenue Line
- Wolf Road Shoppers Park Shopping Center
- Curtis E Remfry Little League Complex
- 42nd Street Bryant Park
- Mohegan Sun Casino
- Washington Square Park, New York City
- Madison Square Garden
- Times Square
- Mercer Mall Shopping Center
- Bryant Park
- Lincoln Center
- Syracuse University
- The Galleria At White Plains Shopping Center
- Walt Whitman Mall Shopping Center
- Shunpike Village Shopping Center
- Roosevelt Field Shopping Center
- Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York
- The Palisades Center Mall
- Paramus Park Shopping Center
- Point Pleasant Beach