Cuisine (20 of 44)
173 restaurants available nearby
Really enjoyed the food and the drinks were strong! I drank the Sangria, our waiter was Eli and he was nice and great with offering recommendations. Will definitely be back when they open back up for sit-in dining!
We came to San Gennaro to celebrate our 33-1/3 Anniversary and were extremely pleased. Starting with a classic Cesare salad we then shared two specials, a Limoncello-ricotta cheese Ravioli with basil pesto sauce, and Pollo Rosalinda which was a tender chicken breast with spinach and prosciutto with...
Had a lovely time for brunch with a friend. Staff was friendly and accommodating and took every precaution to maintain Covid compliance. We felt safe and catered to and really enjoyed our dining experience. Will definitely be back for sure!
FROM FROTHY FRESH DRAFTS TO CHILLY BEERS IN BOTTLES, WE PRIDE OURSELVES ON WORKING WITH THE BEST LOCAL BREWERIES TO OFFER YOU A BESPOKE COLLECTION OF NICHE, INTERESTING & INNOVATIVE BEERS TO TASTE AND EXPLORE. WE ARE MANHATTAN’S FIRST 100% AFRICAN AMERICAN OWNED NYC LOCAL CRAFT BEER BARHarlem Hops...
- Americana Manhasset
- 34th Street Penn Station
- 23rd Street Ind Sixth Avenue Line
- Walden Galleria Mall
- Westfield Garden State Plaza
- Latham Circle Mall Shopping Center
- 51st Street Lexington Avenue Line
- Fifth Avenue 53rd Street
- Madison Square Garden
- Veterans Memorial Park
- Great Neck Station
- Norwalk Museum
- Ronkonkoma Station
- Port Jefferson Village Historic District
- Bridgewater Commons Shopping Center
- Belmar Beach And Boardwalk
- Macy's, 34th Street New York City
- Roosevelt Field Shopping Center
- The Palisades Center Mall
- Point Pleasant Beach