11 restaurants available nearby
My friends and I were in town to catch the MNF game and decided to eat at Loch Bar after comparing the reviews of local restaurants. We could not have been happier with that decision. The service was excellent and was only overshadowed by the fantastic food. We wanted to try Maryland crab cakes and...
The dining experience at Ouzo Bay exceeded my expectations. The service, food, fantastic ambience were all perfect. The cup of decaf coffee at the end was just a fantastic punctuation to delicious grilled vegetables, brussels sprouts salad, flambeau cheese, and Bronzino. I was a little concerned it...
We sat in our favorite booth with our excellent server, Tori. They have added a butternut squash soup to the menu and it was delicious! We ordered the simply prepared items of whole bronzino and halibut with sides of asparagus and creamed corn. Their hot loaf of bread is SOOO good. Being in the...
- Night Hawk Golf Course
- Red Roof Inn Baltimore Northwest
- Westward Ho 203
- Plim Plaza Hotel
- Baltimore Marriott Waterfront
- Sleep Inn & Suites Laurel
- Holiday Inn Express Chambersburg
- Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay Golf Resort, Spa & Marina
- BWI Airport
- DoubleTree by Hilton Baltimore - BWI Airport
- Inner Harbor
- Hyatt Place Inner Harbor
- Ego Alley
- Pier 5 Hotel
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Easton
- Glenwood Park
- Four Seasons Baltimore
- Hilton Garden Inn Annapolis
- Annapolis Waterfront Hotel, Autograph Collection
- Princess Royale Hotel