Cuisine (20 of 68)
109 restaurants available nearby
Our party of two was celebrating a birthday. I requested a special sweet treat at the conclusion of dinner, and they gave us a tres leches, fruit and sparkler surprise dessert. Our waiter, Carlos was extremely knowledgeable, friendly and attentive. He helped us choose our appetizer and entrees,...
Eaten at Trie Foods several times. We were seated next to the kitchen and it was obnoxiously loud. Would have requested ti be moved but it was a quick lunch between appointments.
Our server was pleasant but not attentive. Ordered the Lemon, Ricotta Flatbread. Didn’t realize it was a COLD salad...
Derby Day fun! The service was great, food delicious and well priced for brunch. Country music was playing and the Kentucky Derby was on the big screen. Guests were dressed in fun derby attire and hats, too.
- Pacific Edge Hotel on Laguna Beach, a Joie de Vivre Hotel
- Orange County Performing Arts Center
- Residence Inn by Marriott Anaheim Resort Area/Garden Grove
- Fashion Island
- Embassy Suites Irvine - Orange County Airport
- Anaheim Convention Center
- Hotel Indigo Anaheim
- Pretend City The Children's Museum
- Edinger Plaza Shopping Center
- Huntington Harbour
- Richard Nixon Library Birthplace
- The Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Niguel
- San Clemente Pier
- South Coast Plaza
- Mission Viejo Mall Shopping Center
- Sherman Gardens
- Sea Horse Resort
- The Block At Orange
- John Wayne Airport-Orange County Airport