403 restaurants available nearby
It was our first time dining at a Nepalese restaurant and the food were just absolutely delicious! The flavours are just bursting in your mouth. The service was also attentive and staff were wearing face masks. Couldn't fault any part of our experience. We hope to be back soon to try out other food...
Frozen pizzas sold 14e on the menu, we were expected better quality..however family sharing dessert was outstanding!
Nice also to be able to eat at the pub and enjoy a nice fresh guiness. Service was also excellent.
- Temple Bar
- St Stephen's Green
- Merrion Square Dublin
- The Chocolate Warehouse
- Eye And Ear Royal Victoria Eye And Ear Hospital
- Malahide Castle Co. Dublin
- O'Shea's Merchant
- St Mary's Hospital And School
- Crumlin Our Lady's Hospital For Sick Children
- Finglas High Cross
- Brown Thomas
- Phoenix Park
- Liffey Valley Shopping Centre
- Ballsbridge Hotel
- Malahide Golf Club
- Harold's Cross Stadium
- Shelbourne Park Greyhound Stadium
- Temple Street The Children'sHospital
- Clontarf Castle Hotel
- Connolly Train Station