Cuisine (20 of 46)
58 restaurants available nearby
Marty was great. He introduced himself to our table, shared stories and talked about the history of the restaurant. We opted for bottomless mimosas and took our time ordering as the kitchen needed time to “catch up”. We had some friends coming and going so when a friend showed up around 220pm...
Monkey bread and fried chicken were amazing.
We brought our 50lb labradoodle with us and sat on the patio. They were so accommodating, refilling his water and telling him what a good boy he was. That was the cherry on top of the great experience!
Nittaya secret kitchen never disappoints. The food is fresh and very flavorful and beautifully presented. Service was outstanding. Her excellent wines pair perfectly with the food. A visit by Nittaya herself to our table made the evening even more special.
- The Smith Center For The Performing Arts
- Miracle Mile Shops At Planet Hollywood
- Tropicana Las Vegas a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Resort
- Trump International Hotel Las Vegas
- Bellagio Fountains
- Spring Mountain Ranch State Park
- The Venetian Resort-Hotel-Casino
- Elara, a Hilton Grand Vacations Club - Center Strip
- Arroyo Grande Sports Complex
- The High Roller
- Flamingo Wildlife Habitat
- Stratosphere Tower
- Santa Fe Station Hotel Casino
- Treasure Island Hotel & Casino
- Monorail MGM Grand Station
- Wicked Spoon At Cosmopolitan
- ARIA Resort & Casino at CityCenter Las Vegas
- The Mirage
- Delano Las Vegas at Mandalay Bay