17 restaurants available nearby
Super great food in a super great atmosphere! Excellent service as well! Definitely recommend it for anyone in or visiting the Little Rock area!
The live band was great! The food was ok. I order the bbq nachos and subbed chips for fries. There was just a scant of bbq sauce and no toppings but the chicken and cheese, although the cheese sauce was tasty.
We enjoyed our meal at Cypress Social very much and will be back. My only small complaint is that my red wine (by the glass, not a bottle) seemed to have been in the fridge, which is not how red wine is supposed to be served. It made it sort of puckery 😜 The noise level on the deck was kind of...
We were celebrating both my wife’s birthday and her parents 56 anniversary. Not only was this mentioned in our Open Table reservation but we mentioned it in front on our server multiple times, but not once did he acknowledge it or offer to bring out a dessert in honor of either. He was also very...
- Little Rock Marriott
- Clark County Fairgrounds
- Ouachita National Forest
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lonoke I-40
- Wingate by Wyndham North Little Rock
- Willow Beach Park
- The Market Place Shopping Center
- Mccain Mall Shopping Center
- Woolly Hollow State Park
- Degray Lake Resort State Park
- War Memorial Stadium
- Saint Francis Sunken Lands State Wildlife Management Area
- Moonlight Cove B2
- West Markham Shopping Center
- Arkansas Arts Center
- Pine Plaza Shopping Center
- Arkansas State Capitol
- Hilton Garden Inn West Little Rock
- Valley Village Shopping Center
- Clinton Home