Cuisine (20 of 71)
217 restaurants available nearby
We haven't been to Malbec since the start of the pandemic and we're so happy restaurants are open again. The food here is always delicious and prices are very reasonable. Our server, Carolina, was extremely attentive and friendly. I love that they opened up the patio seating to bring in more...
We love Vegetable. Although we miss the old menu, especially the vegan cheeseboard, we thought that the burger menu was phenomenal as well. Our waitress was wonderful and everything about our experience was amazing. Recommend eating indoors if being outside near a busy road with bother you. We...
We had a great COVID restricted evening. We sat outside in a cabana, used our phones to read the menu and had a great waiter help us with our wine choice which was excellent. The food was delicious....I had the chicken, my friend had the pumpkin pasta.
It was lovely to be out for dinner and Ca...
- Melrose Avenue
- L A Live
- Victoria Gardens Shopping Center
- Fox Hills Plaza Shopping Center
- Moose CreekChalet #1237
- Los Angeles Airport Marriott
- Four Seasons Hotel Westlake Village
- Santa Monica Pier
- San Manuel Indian Bingo And Casino
- Rodeo Drive, Beverly Hills
- Woodland Hills Village Plaza Shopping Center
- Millennium Biltmore Hotel
- Colorado Boulevard
- Santa Monica Beach
- Ventura Harbor
- Beverly Center
- Home Depot Shopping Center
- Edwards Air Force Base
- Channel Islands Harbor
- Plaza At West Covina Shopping Center