Cuisine (20 of 97)
412 restaurants available nearby
Luis was an amazing server. Super friendly and willing to accommodate all of our needs. Extremely helpful with food and recommending places nearby. His English was very good and helpful for travelers.overall service was impeccable. He needs a raise!!!
Last time I was in CDMX I didn't have a reservation and couldn't get in. This time I did and it was 100% worth it. Drinks were fantastic, service was fantastic, vibes were great. The only thing was it was VERY HOT. There's AC, but it blows directly at the bar so if you can I'd request bar seating....
Our food was delicious and the presentation was great. The wait staff attended to us quite well, but they forgot to deliver a few items we had ordered. We dined outside, but the inside of the restaurant was very trendy & chic.
I like the concept of the bar, they play great music. I was expecting to be able
To enjoy more the sound, but we had large groups that night and lot of noise. No food in the bar, just small toasts so eat before go
- Posada del Fraile
- Museo De Arte Moderno
- Palacio De Bellas Artes
- Glorieta De Cristobal Colon
- Four Seasons Hotel Mexico D.F.
- Hotel Arizona
- One Ciudad de Mexico Patriotismo
- World Trade Center Mexico City
- City Express Plus Santa Fe
- Pabellon Polanco
- Angel De La Independencia
- Metro Chapultepec
- Acuario Inbursa
- Torre Mayor
- Museo Nacional De Antropologia Inah
- Zocalo Plaza De La Constitucion
- Glorieta Presidente Masarik Av Newton Av Arquimedes
- Parque Nacional Desierto De Los Leones