Cuisine (20 of 31)
40 restaurants available nearby
Normally bustling but almost empty when we went for Sunday lunch - COVID taking its toll. The food was up to the usual standard and the staff did a very good job but it felt strange (four tables occupied in quite a big space)
Although we jad trouble finding the entrance to the restaurant since it doesn't have a sign along the street, we did overall greatly enjoy our evening. The food was delicious and they were able to accommodate a vegan menu easily. Would definitely come back here!
The lady of the service was alone and there were many tables she hat to serve. The biggest surprise was the fact that she didn‘t knows anything about an reservation.
After a long while she came to us - then she was friendly.
It was a nice afternoon and we enjoyed the champagne and coffee!
- Zoologischer Garten Berlin Zoo
- Kaufhaus Des Westens Kadewe
- Bahnhof Berlin Charlottenburg
- New National Gallery Neue Nationalgalerie
- Bananas Berlin Gay Guesthouse
- Brandenburg Gate Brandenburger Tor
- Bahnhof Potsdamer Platz
- Best Western Plus Hotel Steglitz International
- InterCityHotel Berlin Hauptbahnhof
- Bluemax Theater
- Wittenau Underground Station
- Hotel Indigo Berlin - Ku'damm
- Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church
- H10 Berlin Ku'damm
- The Brandenburg Gate
- Potsdamer Platz Arkaden
- Museum of Natural History