Cuisine (20 of 51)
117 restaurants available nearby
I choose Lorenzo’s because I have have eaten here before when I’ve traveled to the area. The service was excellent and the food was tasty. The wine was average for the price and our mixed drink was also OK. However, I its a great place I f you’re staying at the hotel. If you’re looking for a meal,...
The food is excellent at Mountrian Fusion. The seafood is fresh, and very tasty. We had Sea Bass Teriyaki. The Tempura is crisp, and fresh as well. The service is slow, but they are very nice. The value is excellent and they were running a special with 50% off entrees on the Thursday that we...
Delicious food and spot on service! If you want an extraordinary dining experience in a friendly dining environment, I would highly recommend!
Authentic Peruvian cuisine, at reasonable prices.
Will absolutely go again!
- Washington Square Park, New York City
- One World Trade Center
- Lincoln Center
- Whitney Museum of American Art
- Woodbridge Center Mall Shopping Center
- Lake Mohawk Golf Club
- Bay Shore Marina
- Nassau County Museum of Art
- 23rd Street Lexington Avenue Line
- Latham Circle Mall Shopping Center
- Hudson River Waterfront Walkway
- Princeton University
- High Line
- Margaret I Carman Green
- Asbury Park Boardwalk
- 14th Street Union Square
- 42nd Street Port Authority Bus Terminal
- Barclays Center
- Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York
- Bryant Park