28 restaurants available nearby
In general a pleasant experience. The person seating people though had an attitude. He said they don't do reservations even though we had made one online. It wasn't a problem but he just came off as very grumpy and unpleasant which is not a great way to start the dining experience.
Had a fried 3pick combo meal. Fish and shrimp were good,unfortunately the scallops were extremely soggy.
Couldn’t eat them. I told the waiter but he did not make a offer to rectify or adjust the bill.
Caesar salad was good,had a lot of cheese grated on top which I enjoyed but too much dressing.
Go to nearby restaurant for sports, great beer and trivia (before Pandemic!). Great menu - all reasonably priced. Thanks for supporting military Veterans!
Wife and I went on the 12th which was the start of Lunar New Year. Although they were understaffed we still were taken care of as best as possible while the hostess was also the waitress and to go order person. We will try to go back on another time to base the restaurant better because we...
- Luray Caverns
- Aquia Harbour Marina
- Fair Oaks Mall Shopping Center
- Fairfax Circle Shopping Center
- Dupont Circle Metro Station, Washington D.C.
- Clarendon Metro Station
- Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport
- Gallery Place Chinatown Metro Station, Washington D.C.
- Arlington National Cemetery
- Howard University Park Historical
- City of Fairfax Historic District
- Lake Arbor Golf Club
- Washington Dulles International Airport
- Ballston Mu Metro Station
- New Carrollton Md Station
- Quality Inn near Potomac Mills
- Kingstowne Shopping Center
- The Shops of Foxchase Shopping Center
- Shady Grove Metro Station
- W Washington DC