16 restaurants available nearby
Having lunch with a friend on the patio at Uno's in Alexandria this week was terrific! The food was great (actually better than I remembered "pre-Pandemic"), and the service was great, as well! The value was exemplary.....so many establishments have had to raise prices, but the prices were...
Aditi Kingstown is a neighborhood gem, perfect for pre- and post-movie dining (across from the Regal theaters). The service is wonderful and the food is delicious. Our waiter asked about our preferred heat levels, which is important with Indian food. The menu is large, with something for everyone,...
My wife and I enjoyed a fine meal at Tempo that lived up to the favorable reviews on opentable. The mix of French and Italian cuisine presented some diverse dinner choices that was well worth the 15-minute drive from Old Town Alexandria.
- Renaissance Washington DC Downtown Hotel
- W Washington DC
- St. Gregory Hotel
- The Mayflower Hotel, Autograph Collection
- Washington Plaza Hotel
- Mandarin Oriental Washington DC
- Farragut North
- Courtyard Washington Convention Center
- The Avant at Reston Town Center
- Washington Dulles International Airport
- BridgeStreet at VITA Tysons Corner Center
- Rosslyn Metro Station
- Washington Dulles Airport Marriott
- National Air And Space Museum Steven F Udvar Hazy Center
- La Maria
- Gaylord Convention Center
- The Ritz-Carlton, Washington, D.C.
- American University
- White Post Historic District
- Kingstowne Shopping Center