Cuisine (20 of 30)
30 restaurants available nearby
We dined outside on a perfect evening. The hostess was so welcoming and pleasant. The waiter, Juan was outstanding. We had the enchiladas, duo verde, and brisket tacos. All of the dishes were flavorful and delicious. We appreciated the complimentary valet nearby and beautiful plants lining their...
From the moment we entered this building , the atmosphere screamed cozy and classy simplicity. The service was perfectly perfect to the very dropped . The waiters loved hearing feedback which was a dose of fresh air . The food was deliciously creamy . And the creativity of how the Manhattan is...
Excellent service by sever Misty. House red wines are quite good. I was disappointed with my beef fillet which had a fair amount of gristle but was prepared to my liking. Others seemed to enjoy their meals. Overall nothing special for me other than the server.
Fantastic all around, highly recommend.
Also, if you are attending an event at the AA Center....it's $20 parking and a 5 minute walk, I will always park and eat here and walk to the Venue!
- AT&T Stadium
- The Shops At Legacy
- Residence Inn Dallas Park Central
- Grapevine Mills Mall Shopping Center
- Homewood Suites Dallas Downtown
- Four Seasons Resort and Club Dallas at Las Colinas
- Dallas/Fort Worth Airport Marriott South
- The Joule
- Dallas Cowboys Stadium
- Parks At Arlington Shopping Center
- Hilton Anatole
- Hyatt Regency Dallas
- Heritage Park
- Six Flags Hurricane Harbor
- Warwick Melrose Hotel
- Hilton Dallas/Plano Granite Park
- John F Kennedy Memorial Plaza
- Dallas Love Field
- Preston Forest Shopping Center
- Texas Christian University