Cuisine (20 of 21)
29 restaurants available nearby
Excellent service and delicious food!
!. The escargot appetizer was perfectly delicious and everything ordered was truly enjoyed.
2. The view and panorama was spectacular.
3. Music was very appropriate and volumen was just right.
4. The entire experience placed me in such a euphoric and relaxing state that I've been needing for some...
I live around the corner and finally decided it was time to try out Indian Garden. When we walked in, I was immediately impressed by the decor. It was absolutely beautiful and so detailed. Once we were seated, our server didn't even introduce himself and was very unfriendly. It was off putting for...
Les Nomades has there best service on the business. The food is always perfect. They aim for perfection.
The ambiance is cozy and quiet.
We had the 5 course prix fixe. Grant Achatz could not do better.
Every course was done perfectly.
The fois gras was from heaven.
We will return often.
Our Restaurant Week luncheon choices were plentiful and generous. We decided to up charge to the dry aged steaks for $10 and still felt we came out way ahead in quality and price. Cooked to perfection as always and complimented by creamy creamed spinach.....mwah!
- Festival At Bel Air Shopping Center
- Union Station, Chicago
- Magnificent Mile
- W Chicago - Lakeshore
- Virgin Hotels Chicago
- John Hancock Center
- Old Orchard Shopping Center
- Macy's On State Street
- Chicago O'Hare International Airport
- The Drake
- Shedd Aquarium
- Oakbrook Shopping Center
- The Glen Club
- Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Bloomington-Normal Airport
- Orland Square Mall Shopping Center
- Metro Centre Shopping Center
- Woodfield Mall Shopping Center
- Godfrey Hotel Chicago
- The Art Institute of Chicago
- Lincolnshire Marriott Resort