Cuisine (20 of 29)
94 restaurants available nearby
Had lunch there. As good as any restaurant I've dined at in Hong Kong. Lunch specials are well-priced and their $10 Skyy martini is a comparative steal by today's standards. Our waiter, "Eddie" was very friendly and efficient.
Authentic Spanish cuisine is served by a staff that never fails to anticipate every need. The prices are reasonable for this type of quality! Additionally, we booked our reservation on a night when Maurice Sedacca was playing live guitar music, which elevated our spirits and added greatly to the...
Wednesday night visit - very quiet with only a few patrons. Ambient music was at a very agreeable level to allow for easy conversation. Once again great food, dinner for 2 with 2 drinks was @$80- and we were stuffed.
- Skaneateles Lake
- Stamford CT Station - Metro North Train Station
- Greenwich Avenue, Connecticut
- The Palisades Center Mall
- Walt Whitman Mall Shopping Center
- Wall Street
- Foxwoods Casinos
- Point Pleasant Beach
- Old Stone Lighthouse Museum
- Belmar Beach And Boardwalk
- 59th Street Columbus Circle
- Short Hills Mall Shopping Center
- Times Square
- One World Trade Center
- Public School 125 Playground
- Herald Square
- Latham Circle Mall Shopping Center
- Mystic Seaport
- Lincoln Center