Cuisine (20 of 21)
13 restaurants available nearby
The food was excellent! The service was okay/good for sure not great. The evening we went for dinner it was insanely windy and at no point did the hostess or wait staff make an effort to keep the doors closed or have the guests enter from the side instead of the front so our $500 dinner was a bit...
Thanksgiving brunch. A fixed menu (which was not emphasized on OpenTable, Yelp or the restaurant's web site) was a $75 per person fixed-menu that was . in spite of their cosmetic efforts, a rather traditional tasteless rendition of turkey (albeit there were a couple of other offerings) My wife...
Gen (Genesis) was a great waitress and really helped out my elderly father to make a choice. Food was great. Thank you!
We had Thanksgiving lunch and it was fantastic, food was great, prime rib cooked perfectly. Garlic cheese bread was fantastic. Service was excellent, I wasn't sure what we would get since I figured it would be crowded Thanksgiving which it was but there were plenty of servers and it was organized....
- Independence Park of Fullerton
- Downtown Disney California
- Downtown Anaheim Suite
- Verizon Wireless Amphitheater
- Anaheim Garden Walk
- South Coast Plaza
- Newport Beach
- Montage Laguna Beach
- Shorebreak Hotel, a Kimpton Hotel
- Marriott's Newport Coast Villas
- Capistrano Beach Park
- La Casa Del Camino
- Lido Village Shopping Center
- Fashion Island Shopping Center
- Albertsons Shopping Center
- Downtown Disney
- Hampton Inn & Suites Santa Ana/Orange County Airport
- Bristol Center Shopping Center
- Grove of Anaheim
- Buena Park Mall Shopping Center