23 restaurants available nearby
This is my go to in the 34th Street/Harold Square area for business and nice lunches with friends or family. Stella 34 is on the sixth floor of Macy's - you'll need to take the elevator adjacent to the West 35th Street & Broadway entrance of the store. Beautiful dining area with large windows...
We were dining in for friend’s birthday celebration.
All staffs were super nice and friendly.
They explained each dishes well, all dishes were tasty beyond pretty looks. Definitely new style modern Korean BBQ, we will be back for next special occasion! Thank you for hospitality.
Very loud, terrible acoustics, in a fairly narrow restaurant. Hectic, crowded, and not for the elderly or faint of heart. The Galbi marinated short ribs were terrific, as were the banchan. Servers cook and scissor cut your meat; if you like doing it yourself, go elsewhere. The tongue with...
- Spring Lake Beach Boardwalk
- Whitney Museum of American Art
- Bay Head Beach
- 51st Street Lexington Avenue Line
- 23rd Street Lexington Avenue Line
- Fitzgerald Field
- Hicksville Station
- Walt Whitman Mall Shopping Center
- Whalen Grove
- Seaside Park Beach
- Madison Square Park
- Latham Circle Mall Shopping Center
- Erie Canal
- Roosevelt Field Shopping Center
- One World Trade Center
- Hyatt Regency Jersey City
- 57th Street Ind Sixth Avenue Line
- East Brunswick Square Mall
- 14th Street Eighth Avenue
- Beacon Theatre