Cuisine (20 of 41)
47 restaurants available nearby
Great food. Early for our reservation and they sat us early. Outside dinner with heaters was great for a SoCal evening. Shrimp enchiladas were very good. Trio of tacos looked good, my hubby wouldn’t share! Started with chips and guacamole, yummy. You get what you pay for. This is not fast food,...
This time we visited Blinking Owl for their Wednesday night Friendsgiving dining event. The owners Brian and Robin were at the check-in station when we arrived. They are always enthusiastic and delightful to converse with. Our server, Terra, was a perfect joy. We came for a leisurely evening of...
Perfect from start to finish. All food and drink was spot on. Food was cooked to perfection. Tasty and full of flavor. The Chicken Mole, Carne Asada, Esquites and Corn Cheesecake.
Staff was friendly and took the time to answer questions about our meals.
The guac and aguachile appetizers were good!
The drinks were ok. I barely tasted the alcohol, but they were good.
The entrees I got the ahogada taquitos. The juice didn’t have much taste tbh. I wish I tried the tacos.
Overall it was a cute spot and the service was really good. Our server was...
- Independence Park of Fullerton
- Downtown Disney California
- Downtown Anaheim Suite
- Verizon Wireless Amphitheater
- Anaheim Garden Walk
- South Coast Plaza
- Newport Beach
- Montage Laguna Beach
- Shorebreak Hotel, a Kimpton Hotel
- Marriott's Newport Coast Villas
- Capistrano Beach Park
- La Casa Del Camino
- Lido Village Shopping Center
- Fashion Island Shopping Center
- Albertsons Shopping Center
- Downtown Disney
- Hampton Inn & Suites Santa Ana/Orange County Airport
- Bristol Center Shopping Center
- Grove of Anaheim
- Buena Park Mall Shopping Center