Cuisine (20 of 32)
222 restaurants available nearby
Wonderful experience! We really enjoyed each meals we ordered, from appetizer to dessert. Love their french onion soup, steak, salad and escargot gnocchi! Omg the Coconut pie is to die for,
So Delicious! Also try their whisky sour - So yummy. Will definitely recommend this place and hope everyone...
Amazing Persian food. We had a meal for 4 that let us try a lot from the menu. The kabobs and rice were yummy but the stews were the standout- a pomegranate chicken dish was particularly amazing- unique and yummy. Good wine list although with covid and lower number of diners I’d recommend getting a...
Food was great, loved the patio. Lots of heaters. The patio was located between two buildings which helped with keeping us a bit warmer. David, our server, was great! Super friendly, and was really helpful with suggestions on what to eat and drink. Overall, happy with our dining experience. Will be...
We've always wanted to dine at Arkadia House, and, I have to be perfectly honest, we were not disappointed! The food was great! Dinner started with a free basket of garlic bread with a dish of olives and pickles! Yum! As we were not too hungry, we shared the HOT appetizer combo and, for the...
i love how the chef personally brought his dish to our table and the servers are amazing! keep it up guys
- Eaton Centre
- George Brown College St James Campus
- Fairview Mall
- Bloor Yonge Subway Station
- Toronto Union Station
- Atlas Suites - CN Tower & Convention Centre Toronto
- Stock Market Place At The Toronto Stock Exchange
- Holland Bloorview Kids Rehabilitation Hospital
- Sheppard Yonge Subway Station
- Scarborough Town Centre
- Shops At Don Mills
- Yonge Dundas Square
- York Region Tourism
- Hamilton General Hospital
- Four Seasons Hotel Toronto at Yorkville
- Ripley's Aquarium of Canada
- Penstowe Bed and Breakfast
- Square One Shopping Centre
- Bayview Village Shopping Centre
- Western University of Ontario