Cuisine (20 of 30)
20 restaurants available nearby
Food was phenomenal as always. Service was quite bad (appetizers came out before drinks, pizza order was “lost” and had to be reordered).
Also, Apparently even though you can book patio table reservations, the hosts told us they don’t accept patio reservations and would not seat us on the patio,...
Imagine a world where you couldn’t see for 99 years and then you were awakened with vivid colors on acid. That’s Niwa. The A5 wagyu tasted like, what I can only describe as, making love for all 72 hours of a 3 day getaway to Fiji would taste like. Iconic, legendary, and a must visit for anyone...
This was our first time having fondue. I wanted to try it for my birthday and I wasn’t disappointed. Very attentive service. Our water was never empty. Our waiter was Dylan and very good but everyone was extremely nice.
- AT&T Stadium
- The Shops At Legacy
- Residence Inn Dallas Park Central
- Grapevine Mills Mall Shopping Center
- Homewood Suites Dallas Downtown
- Four Seasons Resort and Club Dallas at Las Colinas
- Dallas/Fort Worth Airport Marriott South
- The Joule
- Dallas Cowboys Stadium
- Parks At Arlington Shopping Center
- Hilton Anatole
- Hyatt Regency Dallas
- Heritage Park
- Six Flags Hurricane Harbor
- Warwick Melrose Hotel
- Hilton Dallas/Plano Granite Park
- John F Kennedy Memorial Plaza
- Dallas Love Field
- Preston Forest Shopping Center
- Texas Christian University