9 restaurants available nearby
Second time at Boulevardier. Had bone marrow appetizer, Wild Board Pasta, and the steak special of the night. Everything was very good! Wine suggestion from our server was spot on as well. Will be back for sure.
Chimichurri does a great mix of having just the right ambience and amazing food, and good service to match.
1. Spicy Beef empanadas -- Awesome! Just get it!
2. Lamb empanadas -- Awesome! Just get it!
3. Cheese empanadas -- They are Ok, but I would not get it the next time.
Fun and different kind of tex-mex. The place was hoping and energetic. Pretty loud, but we liked that. Food was very good. Nothing exceptional, but very good. Margaritas were great. Service was good. Server seemed a little unsure of himself, but overall took fine care of us. We would likely return...
We went here for my 30th birthday and I’m so glad we did! The food was outstanding, and the bar on the third floor had an incredible view. Definitely recommend if you are looking for a great Italian food spot!
- Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center
- Sundance Square
- Vista Ridge Mall
- Galleria Dallas
- Six Flags Over Texas
- Hotel ZaZa Dallas
- Fort Worth Stockyards
- Grapevine Historic Main Street District
- Embassy Suites Dallas - Market Center
- Lantana Golf Club
- Mustangs of Las Colinas
- Turtle Creek Greenbelt
- Union Station
- Lummus Memorial Park
- Fountain Place, Dallas Texas
- Dallas Love Field
- Hilton Anatole
- Southwest Christian School Baseball Field