Cuisine (20 of 22)
20 restaurants available nearby
Had dinner reservations before going to the theater. Hostess greeted us and immediately took us to our table . Our server Tram, (sp?) was polite and made wonderful suggestions regarding the menu. Our meals; fried shrimp dinner and salmon dinner were hot and delish!! We are never disappointed when...
We had a party of 6 and everyone enjoyed every aspect of the experience. The steaks, scallops, crabcakes and chilean sea bass were all cooked to everyone's satisfaction. And, so were the sides, especially the mushrooms.
It was just an okay experience. Our server took over 25 minutes to see after us. The mac and cheese honestly tasted like velveta and the crab fried rice wasn’t anything special. For the prices, I expected way more delicacy to my palette and exquisite cuisine.
Ciel Social Club, its name derived from the French word for "the heavens", is a luxurious penthouse lounge and restaurant atop the modernist the AC Hotel Washington DC Convention Center with opulent decor and celestial, nearly 360-degree views of the US Capitol dome, Washington Monument and...
- Olde Forge Shopping Center
- Hampton Inn and Suites Fredericksburg
- Fair Oaks Mall Shopping Center
- The Bethesda Theater
- RFK Stadium
- Washington Dulles Airport Marriott
- Lansdowne Resort
- St. Regis Hotel Washington D.C.
- Penn Quarter Metro Station, Washington D.C.
- Mount Vernon Square
- Dulles Town Center Mall
- Tysons Corner Center
- Crystal City Metro Station
- Frederick Towne Mall Shopping Center
- Washington Dulles International Airport
- Bethesda Metro Station
- Washington Union Station DC
- Metro Center Metro Station
- National Harbor
- Georgetown Waterfront Park