Cuisine (20 of 32)
76 restaurants available nearby
Mint Leaf, since their opening, has provided a lovely, calm venue for dining, with exceptional (!!) Indian food and friendly, competent service. No other Indian food restaurant in the area has anything to compare.
Really nice to get back into a restaurant for a night out with friends. Monday is the best time to visit Plate 38 because their 'Happy Hour' drink and food menu is valid until closing. Great bar drinks along with oysters on the half-shell and steamed mussels.
My husband and I enjoyed a very lovely dinner. The servers were amazing and they had great recommendations. Loved the spicy tofu! We'll definitely be returning. I'm not a vegetarian, but would've preferred more vegetarian options, though. Overall, we had a great dinner and the service was perfect!
- El Matador State Beach
- Plaza At West Covina Shopping Center
- Chino Hills Marketplace Shopping Center
- Wabash Playground
- Universal Studios Hollywood
- Redondo Beach Pier
- Fashion District, Los Angeles California
- Melrose Avenue
- Tyler Mall Galleria Shopping Center
- Hollywood Boulevard Studio
- Montana Avenue
- Beverly Center
- Manhattan Beach
- Six Flags Magic Mountain
- Shoreline Village
- Hilton Los Angeles Airport
- Westfield Century City
- Hollywood Sky Apartment
- Topanga Plaza Shopping Center