32 restaurants available nearby
Beautiful atmosphere and early on a Saturday morning was perfect. If you are looking to get the view but not spend as much as dinner, breakfast is the way to go. Wonderful lattes, yummy green juice, and great breakfast options. The view was perfect for my friends first time in DC.
It was a great experience with very small room for improvement. Upon sitting there was someone’s old napkin on the bench seat. I had to ask the waiter to remove it. The food was delicious. I did miss the live music but understand that times are different now. In the past for special occasions you...
- Bull Run Regional Park
- Springfield Mall Regional Shopping Center
- Dulles Town Center Mall
- Potomac Village Shopping Center
- Gadsbys Tavern Museum
- Washington Convention Center
- Gallery Place Chinatown Metro Station, Washington D.C.
- JW Marriott Hotel Washington DC
- Arlington National Cemetery
- Howard University Park Historical
- City of Fairfax Historic District
- Hilton Garden Inn Washington DC Downtown
- Sofitel Lafayette Square Washington DC
- Ballston Mu Metro Station
- Washingtonian Center
- Foggy Bottom GWU Metro Station, Washington D.C.
- Dunn Loring Merrifield Metro Station
- Farragut Square
- The Shops of Foxchase Shopping Center
- Navy Yard Metro Station