9 restaurants available nearby
Good customer service the staff was friendly and very helpful
After visiting family in Arlington Cemetery, we stopped for a late lunch. Don’t let the apathetic hostess dissuade you from staying. The menu offered a broad view of options beyond typical bar food, pretty tasty, well prepared and enjoyed by all. The beer selections offered lots of options and...
My husband & I came here for date night and it was an excellent experience. I would give them 5 Stars but their fryer was broken and we could not try the Hush Puppies or Calamari. We will return tho. The Shrimp Alfredo, Crab Ravioli & Spinach & Crab Artichoke dip were excellent.
The dining area was nice with excellent decor. Looked a little like you might find in the French Quarter of New Orleans. Food was good. We both had shrimp and grits—we expected more spices. Dining area was loud and a little too dim. Overall it was pretty good for the money. I’ll go back.
The staff was outstanding and very professional. I was surprised by the automatic tip for a dinner for one person. The food was okay… the tables where worn, there were kid handprints all over the windows and the glass chandelier hadn’t been cleaned properly in a while.
- Waugh Point Marina
- Kingstowne Shopping Center
- Crystal City Marriott at Reagan National Airport
- The Ritz-Carlton, Georgetown
- W Washington DC
- Potomac Mills
- The Mayflower Hotel, Autograph Collection
- Sofitel Lafayette Square Washington DC
- Mandarin Oriental Washington DC
- Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center
- Washington Hilton
- Capital Hilton
- Fair Lakes Shopping Center
- Omni Shoreham Hotel
- The Avant at Reston Town Center
- The Watergate Hotel
- Farragut Square
- Alum Springs Park
- Sterling Plaza Shopping Center
- DCA Airport