10 restaurants available nearby
I should have paid more attention to the menu prior to booking our reservation. Only three entrées the rest was bar food style. I was looking for a more intimate “high end” evening with a cool atmosphere, but this ended up basically being a bar that I took my wife to on our anniversary. Before we...
Our 62 Wedding Anniversary in a pandemic gave us private dining at The Red Horse! Terrific food, quiet environment, excellent service and wonderful music you could actually hear! Do wish they had a rule that children must stay seated. As we were being seated a table with 2 kids left them run...
Some suggestions: Put some chopped fruit in Sangria. Add White Sangria to menu. Everything was served together- salad with entree, Soup with fries and stuffed mushrooms. Pizza was very good but no plate offered initially.
Stuffed mushrooms were ok but, and I understand the issues with cost of crab...
- Washington National Cathedral
- The Galleria At Tysons Shopping Center
- Dulles Town Center Mall
- Gallery Place Chinatown Metro Station, Washington D.C.
- National Harbor
- Kingstowne Shopping Center
- Navy Memorial Museum
- Brookside Gardens
- Carrleigh Parkway Park
- Luray Caverns
- Washington Marriott at Metro Center
- Renaissance Washington DC Downtown Hotel
- The Mayflower Hotel, Autograph Collection
- Foggy Bottom GWU Metro Station, Washington D.C.
- Potomac Village Shopping Center
- Washington Convention Center
- Mcpherson Square Metro Station
- Tysons Corner Center
- Fair Lakes Shopping Center
- Fair Oaks Mall Shopping Center