8 restaurants available nearby
We celebrated our 53rd Wedding Anniversary and were greeted with "Happy Anniversary" from the Maitre D' (sp?) and, after our delicious appetizer, shared the house salad and really recommend the house dressing, beautifully presented and marvelous entrees (Sea Bass and Ribeye) and sides, when we...
Couldn't have been any better. We were seated and immediately greeted by our server, Brock. We ordered a couple of appetizers, entrees and a small desert. Everything was delicious and we got them in a very reasonable amount of time. The server continuously check on us. We left stuffed and...
Went before prelim night 1 of the Miss Arkansas competition. Food and drinks were amazing as always, but noise level was a bit much and service was slower than normal. Both of those things are to be expected with a packed house, though. Didn’t bother my table one bit and still had an outstanding...
Fun lunch stop for us! Service was great and food very good. Collards with my brisket very flavorful and spicy. Really enjoyed them. My daughter ordered chicken and waffles- she LOVED the chicken. Frozen margarita was delightful on a very hot day too.
- Spillway Dam Recreation Area
- Rose City Shopping Center
- Sweeden Island Park
- West End Park
- Gulpha Gorge Picnic Grounds
- Gangster Museum of America
- Lake Willastein Park
- Magic Springs Crystal Falls
- West Markham Shopping Center
- Shackleford Plaza Shopping Center
- Burns Park Public Use Area
- Jefferson Square Shopping Center
- Little Fir Public Use Area
- Hale Avenue Historic District
- Hot Springs Central Avenue Historical District
- Little Rock Marriott
- Lake Hamilton 780
- Central High School
- Cypress Park
- University of Arkansas At Little Rock Planetarium