25 restaurants available nearby
As always Tre did an awesome job as we celebrated my mom’s birthday. The owner and entire staff were attentive and friendly. The charcuterie and cheeses and a mozzarella and burrata platter with roasted peppers, tomatoes and other sides was a great starter. The pizzas were perfectly cooked and...
I heard only good things about Cordi’s before we went there and it exceeded my expectations! Everything we ordered was prepared exquisite and tasted superb. The firecracker shrimp is a MUST HAVE! Pure excellence! We will be back there as soon as possible...hidden gem.
We were seated upstairs where lighting is too bright, ambiance would be better if it was more dimly lit. Short ribs were very good and tender. The halibut was overcooked and a very small piece , so we sent it back and it was replaced very quickly with a more generous piece and very tasty and cooked...
A little pricey. Nice view of Manasquan river , really good food , and great service. There was only one waitress taking care of many tables but she was one of the best servers i've ever had. Looking forward to going back in warmer weather and sit outside.
- 72nd Street Broadway Seventh Avenue Line
- Wolf Road Shoppers Park Shopping Center
- Curtis E Remfry Little League Complex
- 42nd Street Bryant Park
- Mohegan Sun Casino
- Washington Square Park, New York City
- Madison Square Garden
- Times Square
- Mercer Mall Shopping Center
- Bryant Park
- Lincoln Center
- Syracuse University
- The Galleria At White Plains Shopping Center
- Walt Whitman Mall Shopping Center
- Shunpike Village Shopping Center
- Roosevelt Field Shopping Center
- Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York
- The Palisades Center Mall
- Paramus Park Shopping Center
- Point Pleasant Beach