Cuisine (20 of 21)
43 restaurants available nearby
We sat outside for dinner, which was nice! Service was good, our waitress was new, but the waitress training her was very helpful. The food was delicious, especially the soft shell crab sandwich! We will most definitely return!
Amazing place! Great food, great ambiance, terrific service. Took the wife here for our 20th wedding anniversary because a friend at work recommended it. This place did not disappoint! We will be back for sure!
Something different! The margaritas were delicious, and the menu was refreshing and the overall atmosphere (the space and the staff) was upbeat. We were able to get spot on the upper deck which was fun! The guacamole and street corn salad for appetizers were great! We live nearby, and we will...
We wanted to try a new restaurant and we decided here. It was a cool experience because I had never had any of this European-style cuisine and it was very good. From his it looked and tastes it seems to be authentic too. Definitely a place you should try!
- Washington Square Park, New York City
- One World Trade Center
- Lincoln Center
- Whitney Museum of American Art
- Woodbridge Center Mall Shopping Center
- Lake Mohawk Golf Club
- Bay Shore Marina
- Nassau County Museum of Art
- 23rd Street Lexington Avenue Line
- Latham Circle Mall Shopping Center
- Hudson River Waterfront Walkway
- Princeton University
- High Line
- Margaret I Carman Green
- Asbury Park Boardwalk
- 14th Street Union Square
- 42nd Street Port Authority Bus Terminal
- Barclays Center
- Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York
- Bryant Park