44 restaurants available nearby
Outdoor dining was a pleasant experience. I got there with reservations and got seated immediately. It was a bit windy outside but the tarps were good enough to keep us comfortable while we ate. Steve, our server who wore his mask as well as the other workers were very friendly and accommodate our...
Outdoor dining on a beautiful day with friends!
The steak was dry and burned, there all fat no meat, but everything else was good!!!
- Beverly Center
- Good Shepherd Catholic Church
- Inglewood Forum
- Rodeo Drive, Beverly Hills
- Santa Monica Pier
- Manhattan Beach
- Farmers Market 3rd St Fairfax
- Tyler Mall Galleria Shopping Center
- Pine Knot Village
- Home Depot Shopping Center
- Los Angeles City Hall
- The Hollywood Sign
- Melrose Avenue
- Point Dume Plaza Shopping Center
- Malibu Pier
- Shutters On The Beach
- LAX Airport
- Colorado Boulevard
- Eaton Canyon Park
- Queen Mary