19 restaurants available nearby
This was our first time here. We had Sunday brunch and thought it was excellent. The views were great and the menu had interesting choices. We ordered the eggs benedict with shaved back truffles and lobster - delicious, although there was a large piece of shell from the lobster. I brought it to...
Joanna was an amazing server, lots of great local advice. Very dog friendly, even brought out a water bowl so we didn't have to use ours. My filet was cooked perfectly and the truffle mashed potatoes may be the best mashed potatoes I've ever had. My husband's lobster roll even more delicious than...
Took the wife out for drinks before heading out to dinner, I was in the mood for ambiance. Palma had it nailed perfectly. A somewhat Moroccan feel with quaint spots to sit, chat and enjoy a drink. Attentive service with just the right amount of "checking in" as to not interrupt my wife's slide...
- Mama Shelter Los Angeles
- La Cienega
- Home Depot Shopping Center
- Orpheum Theatre Los Angeles California
- The Ritz-Carlton, Marina del Rey
- Ontario International Airport
- Long Beach Marina
- Loews Hollywood Hotel
- Los Cerritos Shopping Center
- Victoria Gardens Shopping Center
- Los Angeles Marriott Burbank Airport
- Lakewood Center Mall Shopping Center
- Grauman's Chinese Theater Hollywood
- Redondo Beach Pier
- Kiki's Chalet Room 1548
- Marina Del Rey
- Zuma Beach
- California State University Long Beach
- Pershing Square
- Will Rogers State Beach