23 restaurants available nearby
TJ was a very accommodating host and obviously puts a lot of heart into every aspect of his restaurant. The dishes were creative, thoughtful and executed well and the dining room was very well appointed. This is exactly the type of local gem I look for when dining out.
Had a nice meal with family, our server was very friendly. The chicken from the cold noodle salad was over cooked and the squid in the salad we were told was grilled but was deep fried and very dry.
Fantastic food, quick and efficient service, relaxed atmosphere. Overall great experience. This place is also consistent, as this was the second time I’ve been there, as I also got the same exact thing as last time, and it was just as fantastic as the first time.
- Valley Forge National Park
- Philadelphia Museum of Art
- Concord Mall
- Happy Tymes Family Entertainment Center
- Pike Creek Shopping Center
- Pennsylvania Convention Center
- Brandywine River Museum
- Philadelphia City Hall
- Penn's Cave
- The Marketplace At Collegeville Shopping Center
- Eastern State Penitentiary
- Dutch Wonderland Amusement Park
- Philadelphia Premium Outlets
- Sight And Sound Theatres
- Jenkintown Wyncote Station
- Bryn Mawr Station
- Cherry Hill Mall
- S B Elliott State Park
- Springfield Mall Shopping Center
- Bear Creek Mountain Resort