9 restaurants available nearby
From Alaska, visiting my sister. Haven’t been to Red Lobster in years, so thought it might be a nice treat for my daughter. We had Caesar salads, that the lettuce could have been a little fresher, Fish and Chips and Stuffed Mushrooms. Other than the salad, everything was good.
Amazing meal! Can't believe I've lived here 4 years and not tried this place out. We will definitely return. The sea bass was wonderful, but my favorites were the octopus chorizo tostada and the brussels sprouts.
Couldn't have been any better. We were seated and immediately greeted by our server, Brock. We ordered a couple of appetizers, entrees and a small desert. Everything was delicious and we got them in a very reasonable amount of time. The server continuously check on us. We left stuffed and...
Brave New continues to lead by example in the Little Rock food scene. The food, service, and atmosphere are all impeccable. If you want a table overlooking the river (you do), coke with some patience as all good things are worth the wait. Just make sure to save room for dessert!
- Bryant Stadium
- Brentwood Shopping Center
- Little Rock Zoo
- Magic Springs Crystal Falls
- Heifer International World Headquarters
- Bill & Hillary Clinton National Airport/Adams Field
- Palarm Public Use Area
- National Cemetery
- Burns Park Public Use Area
- Central High School
- Shackleford Plaza Shopping Center
- Reservoir Park
- Wingate by Wyndham North Little Rock
- Hot Springs Central Avenue Historical District
- Market Street Plaza Shopping Center
- Mccain Mall Shopping Center
- West Markham Shopping Center
- Lakehill Shopping Center
- Mid America Science Museum
- Big Dam Bridge