Cuisine (20 of 53)
183 restaurants available nearby
We had a wonderful 33 anniversary experience at Smith's Landing, including a great dessert that we didn't even know was on the agenda from our server. While it is a little out of our everyday expenses to dine there all of the time, we like to know that it is a great go to spot for those special...
It's been a few years since we went to Luna, so I did not know what to expect.
WOW! Everything we ordered was outstanding. The fish dish I ordered usually has the shell fish cooked with over cooked salmon etc.
Not here, the whole dish was perfect. The Gnocchi in a mushroom sauce good enough to...
We had a great experience. We have been looking forward to going to this restaurant since before COVID. We had family coming from NYC and went there and had a good time. The food and drinks were great, and the service was awesome. We were so full till next day!!! Be ready to eat a lot.
It was a warm day but we were seated in a nicely-shaded area of the patio. Francesco, our server, was attentive and charming. He was knowledgeable about the menu and very helpful. The food was perfectly prepared and served hot. We enjoyed our lunch there and plan to return for dinner.
- Contra Costa County Fairgrounds
- The Meritage Resort and Spa
- The Westin St Francis on Union Square
- Stanford University
- Santa Rosa Plaza Shopping Center
- San Pedro Square
- Pier 39 Fisherman's Wharf
- Lake Merritt
- San Francisco International Airport
- Westfield San Francisco Centre
- AT&T Park, SF Giants Stadium
- Oceano Hotel and Spa Half Moon Bay Harbor
- The Great Mall
- Moscone Center
- SFMOMA, San Francisco Museum of Modern Art
- 12th St Oakland City Center BART Station
- Monte Cristo
- Stanford Shopping Center
- Santa Clara University
- Vacaville Premium Outlets