20 restaurants available nearby
We love the food at Cava, and the service is always great. They took down the individual tents, which takes away from the ambiance of pandemic seating on the sidewalk or in the parking lot. We keep returning to this Cava, over and over!
When Montgomery County reopened at 25% inside capacity we decided to take a break at Le Manneqin Pis. Despite the pandemic situation I'm happy to say the quality has not slipped. I hope they'll be able to ride out this difficult period. See my previous reviews for more details!
First visit to this charming bistro in Kensington. Came for an early weekday lunch. The food and service were great. I had the Oyster Po'Boy, my husband had the Beef Stroganoff, both excellent, with generous portions. Street parking was not a problem, but the area was a bit quiet, likely due to...
Excellent friday night with my family. A nice, quiet evening with my husband and young daughter, eating good food and getting excellent and attentive service. The modern decor and beautiful traditional music just added to the ambience. I had goat biryani, my husband chicken, and my daughter butter...
This was my first dining experience at Fogo de Chao and it was very good, the concept works very well and the special offer (Wagyu beef on salt slab for two for the price of one) was very much worth it. Delicious food, great salad bar with sides too! Loved the complimentary cheesy puffs, yuca fries...
With the county mandated ‘occupancy minimums,’ It is nice to see when a small Dining Room like this makes no effort to ‘cut costs’ via an abbreviated menu and/or food preparation shortcuts. This was ‘quality meat (lamb) and the vegetables were fresh. (For example- it was a Saturday lunch...
- Luray Caverns
- Aquia Harbour Marina
- Fair Oaks Mall Shopping Center
- Fairfax Circle Shopping Center
- Dupont Circle Metro Station, Washington D.C.
- Clarendon Metro Station
- Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport
- Gallery Place Chinatown Metro Station, Washington D.C.
- Arlington National Cemetery
- Howard University Park Historical
- City of Fairfax Historic District
- Lake Arbor Golf Club
- Washington Dulles International Airport
- Ballston Mu Metro Station
- New Carrollton Md Station
- Quality Inn near Potomac Mills
- Kingstowne Shopping Center
- The Shops of Foxchase Shopping Center
- Shady Grove Metro Station
- W Washington DC